Sunday 30 August 2009

Arrivals and departures

I've got a more substantial post to follow soon, but I just want to tell you something new.

The departure is that I'm dropping my Wednesday Lilly's event. I've loved doing it, and working with Nelly, Rev, Rick and Karmel has been such a pleasure, but I'm writing 65 new questions every week and I can't do everything. I'll still be hosting with Karmel on Fridays, and I'll still be doing Early Birds and Night Owls with Chantal on Saturdays. Lilly's is in my trivia hosting genes and I'm not giving that up.

The arrival is Jamie Parfort's new venue EyeQ. The Grand Opening is this week, and Jamie has signed me up for a new event. And for me the big attractin is that I'll be reunited with Nelly Swindlehurst. Nelly is such fun to host with that I'd walk over hot coals to do it, but Jamie's new low-lag venue doesn't have hot coals, so I'm spared that. We're going to be running 30 questions paying 1st/2nd/3rd, and we'll bring money for typos and Easter Eggs, and we'll see what else we can think up.


The not-at-all-elusive any more Nelly Swindlehurst

Jamie's also got Cully doing an event, and I hope she'll tell you about it in comments. Our event is on Wednesdays at 2pm SLT.

3 comments:

  1. This happened last night Lotus. Wonder if similar happened to you?

    http://iheartsl.com/2009/08/31/sl-at-its-worst-help-anyone/

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Looks like Nelly is suffering catnip hangover (again).

    ReplyDelete