Wednesday 12 August 2009

1000!


Lilly's trivia host and event manager Lotus and Chantal

Well, I did it and I really enjoyed it. My 1000th question was asked, the Challenge was won but no T shirt, Sharon made lots of money out of my teh typos. And Nelly did come and ask a phobia question :)

I'm sorry to confuse people with those posts that disappeared quickly from my blog (Luce I'm thinking of you particularly here) : they were my experimental new format questions which I'm not sure worked all that well. I'd love to have your comments if you were there at the Lilly's event.

Oh yes, my poll of 11 people closed. 2 of you buy lindens at least every month, 2 less often and 7 of you never buy them.

If you weren't there my the 1000th question I wrote for Lilly's was: Elinor and Marianne Dashwood appear in which novel?

And the 500L Challenge was: Which sweet-scented climbing garden annuals belong to the genus Lathyrus?

I haven't done anything difficult for Lindens today. For 20L each please tell me in comments who won the 1000th question, what was the answer to the Easter Egg, and who won the Challenge question? The winners of 1 and 3 themselves are barred from entering. Answer in comments please, leave your avi name and I'll pay you in-world.


7 comments:

  1. 1. Nelly
    2. Badgers
    3. Chad

    I didn't know you did a poll. I tried selling Lindendollars for real money this week for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that's right Ana.

    When you say "tried" did it not work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have an answer Lotus but I found this sl blog entry you may like

    http://iheartsl.com/2009/08/13/tribute-to-father-ted-series/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Mags that is wonderful! Do you think they might want a trivia host? I'd love to host in the pub on Craggy Island full of Chinese people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sim is really good :) Here's the SLURL

    http://slurl.com/secondlife/Flanagans%20Island/225/106/38

    Visit it, go on go on go on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I haven't commented in forever, Lotus - but really love your blog. Even when it makes my head hurt from thinking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One week later I finally have money in my pay pal account.

    The credit was moved from Ana's SL account, to my SL account, to my paypal account. From Linden Dollars, to US Dollars, to Pound Sterling.

    Three transactions, three exchange rates and fees (it cost a whole dollar to have $15.50 transfered out from the linden system!) and 4232$L has become £8.50.

    I think they want to enourage people to keep all their money in world.

    ReplyDelete