Saturday 4 July 2009

Challenge Champs!

I'm just going to post a quick one this morning before I do early Birds and Night Owls. I thought from now on I'd tell you who won our Lilly's T-Shirt Challenge.

And last night's winner was none other than the dazzling Sinnamon Sands, and she won our first ever Karmel and Lotus T-shirt, with our 250L rolled over from our last event. Way to go, Sinn! I'll post a picture of her once I can persuade her to be seen in our T-shirt. She's got a Nelly and Lotus one too, but we still have Rickson and Lotus and Rev and Lotus shirts no-one has won yet.


Anamaria wearing the Nelly & Lotus version of the T-shirt
















And here's our question from last night:
"Who left his plough in 458 BC to serve as Dictator of Rome?"

The answer was Cincinnatus, and an honourable mention to Less who got the answer within 5 seconds, but Sinn just got there first.

OK it's money for comments time, so for 50L tell me which actor links the BBC series "I Claudius" and Star Trek, and which characters he played?

3 comments:

  1. (mumbles)Patrick Stewart, Sejanus, Picard(/mumbles)

    Wow, if I think it's hard to live down getting a sports question right, this ought to about ruin my SL social life. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to be even worse Lou, knowing that and asking a question about it :)

    The 50 lindens are yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay now i can!

    He had curly blond hair in it and everything!

    ReplyDelete