Thursday 16 July 2009

Another Challenge winner!



Neill shows off his unique "I'm too clever for Rev and Lotus: Trivia at Lilly's" shirt








I deliberately try to make the Challenge questions at Lilly's hard but not impossible. If you don't know, I ask a question, and if it's answered withing 5 seconds the winner gets at least 200L and a T shirt. I need to keep track of the T-shirt winners I think, and anyway a new winner always give me a chance for a new blog post.

So WTG Neill MCCullogh for winning last night's culture-fair Challenge question, or I thought culture fair for 50% of the population anyway!

And he is the first winner with a Rev and Lotus T shirt, and WD Neill!

And the question: what is the name of the protein-rich milk that comes immediately after childbirth? The answer is colostrum.

This time for Lindens I'm doing a hosts' self-referential quiz, where I want you to tell me which host you associate with:

1. Lollipops?

2. Donations are are *never* required but *always* appreciated?

3. The Wheel of Fortune?

4. Typo top 10?

5. Easter Eggs?

6. Running a category?

7. Johnny Depp?

8. Whipping out a question?

9. Kookbook?

10. Caboose?

11. Pelliculas?

12. Either/or? (It's called something else now, but if I said it would give it away)

Answer in comments please, 10L paid in world for each, no spamming so one guess per question per person please! The host's first name will do fine!

12 comments:

  1. Well, I guess I don't get around all that much, but here goes for the ones I think I know...
    4. Lette Ponnier
    5. Lotus Ceriano
    7. Nelly Swindlehurst
    9. Karmel Kips

    Wow, that's not very many. Guess I'd better get back out there triving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and
    8. Weniki Oh

    How could I forget her? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is such fun, Lotus!

    1. um, me probably
    2. Sharon
    3. Maggie. Wheel of evil though
    4. Lette
    5. Lotus & Rev
    6. Lebn
    7. Nelly
    8. Wen
    9. not sure
    10. Thorn
    11. Sinn?
    12. Not sure

    I need to hit a few more too I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So right now we have:

    1. Circe correctly guessed by Circe first
    2. Sharon (Circe)
    3. Maggie (Circe)
    4. Lette (Kiri)
    5. Lotus (Kiri), Rev just feeds me my lines thank you Circe!
    6. Lebn (Circe)
    7. Nelly (Kiri)
    8: Weniki (Kiri)
    9. Karmel (Kiri)
    10. Thorn (Circe)
    11. Is not Sinn so I still need that
    12. No-one guessed yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, #12 is Sinn. That #11 is a puzzle, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you allowed to guess yourself?

    11 is Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 12 is Sinn, she now calls the category Sinnonyms
    11 is Lou, who unaccountably failed to recognise herself.

    So 50 to Kiri, 50 to Circe, 10 to Chad and Lou gets 20. Well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah to finding this 12 hours after everyone else. Had we all been asked at the same time you wouldn't have stood a chance!

    Don't i have a gimmicky catchphrase yet? I feel so generic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ana, I can rent you "It's a Gas, Gas, Gas!" for $10L a week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dammit, I didn't see this early enough, I knew all of them.

    [pout]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and Lou didn't fail to recognize herself. She was "sitting on her hands."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, that's why I paid her 20L instead of 10! :)

    ReplyDelete