Tuesday 23 June 2009

Welcome to Lotus-Pocus!

Joining the blogosphere...



This blog is mostly going to be about Second Life. I've been on SL for 9 months now, and created precisely three T shirts and nothing else. There has been a flurry of blogging from my SL Trivia friends, and this afternoon I was complaining about being bored to my friend Jez Oh... ...and she said "why not start a blog?" So why not? My big thing in SL is trivia, and it's going to be mostly about the love of my life, lots of useless facts, collecting in my brain ever since I could read. So welcome to my blog, and please comment as much as you want!

My inspirations for this blog are Cully Andel and Lou Nietzen's SL blogs. But the guiding star of all SL trivia blogs is Lette Ponnier's wonderful SL Virtual Trivia blog. I'll post the links once I work out how to do it!

5 comments:

  1. yay Lotus!!

    Congrats and starting this up. Altho I do think you very loosely paraphrased me a bit there.

    I look forward to seeing what tumbles around inside your head.

    Good luck and remember: have Fun!!

    ~smoochies~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jez thanks so much, you found my blog before I event told anyone about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..I'm __________ that way.

    a)sneaky
    b)scary
    c)stalkerish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I you enjoy my blog - I'm sure I'll enjoy yours too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like SL trivia blogs are starting to proliferate. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete