Monday 6 May 2013

Here I am back!

If anyone wonders where my blog has been, I ran out of energy and ideas three years, but here I am back to tell you about something really extra-special we’re running!

The Relay for Life Trivia extravaganza will be on 17 and 18 May 2013. Relay for Life is an international cancer charity, and I’ve linked you to the UK page, but I do stress it’s an international charity, and not just linked to one country.

If we can, we want to run a 24-hour Second Life trivia fundraiser for Relay for Life. We need your help to join us in promoting the event, in coming to events, in hosting and helping out, and in giving!
 
Miles Corinthian at Seagull lFriday Trivia, every Friday 1230


We’re running the event at The Seagull Seaside Pub, and we’re going to ask hosts to find their own corner of the Seagull, where they can set up their stuff, and to make it their own for the event. I’ve listed our draft programme below, and as you can see we still have some slots to fill. I’m not too worried by the early Saturday morning slots, SL is always so quiet then, but I really would like to fill the North American peak time ones, if we can.

If you would like to fill those slots, please let me know! I’ll update the programme on this blog as we fill them.

Catherine Resch at Barefoot Trivia, every Sunday 1200


I’ll be sending out notecards to hosts with further details and asking for information in the next week, but I would really like to stress that the success of this event depends on you!

In the meantime, please mention this event to your friends, and at Second Life events. If lots of people know it’s happening, lots more money will be raised for Relay for Life. Thanks!

Haiden Hammond, Maggie Sewell, Ocean Emerald and Cully Andel at The Seagull


17 May 2013, all times SLT

1000   Sharon Scofield

1100   Sharon Scofield

1200   Lotus Ceriano & Lette Ponnier

1300   Lotus Ceriano & Lette Ponnier

1400   Zia Thibedeau

1500   Zia Thibedeau

1600   Catherine Resch

1700   Bettie Sorbet

1800   Billy2times Krams

1900   Juke Badger

2000   Juke Badger

2100   PJchik Devine

2200   Olmstead Fanshaw

2300   Lotus Ceriano

18 May 2013

0000   Lotus Ceriano, Toni Stradling from 0030

0100   Toni Stradling to 0130

0200

0300

0400   Bo Cordoso

0500   Duane Farstrider

0600   Maggie Sewell

0700   Maggie Sewell

0800   Nelly Swindlehurst, Lotus Ceriano

0900   Nelly Swindlehurst, Lotus Ceriano

1000   Digithaze Hobble





No comments:

Post a Comment